Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Two for Tuesday

Two sickies, that is. My oldest daughter isn't feeling well now. She was already set to go to the doctor this afternoon (oh, mom, did you know there's this bump behind my ear and it keeps getting big, then small and hurts when I touch it), but I'll see if I can move her appointment up so we don't have to deal with traffic on the way home. Luckily hubby bought me a few cans of chicken noodle soup so we'll be set for lunch. And she's old enough to lay on the couch without needed me every five seconds. A good thing since getting out of bed holds little appeal for me.

Between taking it easy and trying to rest yesterday, I rewrote Chapter 8 which brought me up to page 173. Unfortunately, I ended up losing over 1000 words via tightening so I'm back to watching the word count. Though that will creep up again once I type my revisions in to chapter 6 and 7. I got the two chapters back from my awesome critique partner yesterday and started revising them on paper last night. I also realized that Dec. 1st is not Friday, but Saturday. An extra 24 hours to work on the book. Yay!

It's a rest day at Crossfit.com so I don't have to feel guilty about not working out again.

I only managed to catch the last couple of minutes of Chuck, and it made me with I'd seen the whole episode. I was getting too much work done on the book to stop. But I did catch all of Heroes and can't wait until next week. Due to the what-was-impending-but-is-now-real WGA strike, Heroes shot a new ending to their Dec. 3 episode to turn it into a season finale should the strike occur. Of course, I hope someday we get to see what the real ending should have been!

Are the shows you watch still going with new episodes or have they reverted to reruns because of the strike?