Saturday, November 24, 2007

Saturday Soreness

There was no way I could get up for Crossfit at the garage gym this morning.  I'm so sore and tired.  Stuffy nose and sore throat.  But I'm not getting sick.  No way.  No how.

This morning we're having Breakfast with Santa (the kidlets came home last night from my parents), then I will spend the rest of the day writing.  I put a nice dent into the chapter seven last night.  My goal is to finish that one and chapter eight today.

It's already been a good day.  My outdoor/indoor kitty finally came home.  The temperature was in the thirties yesterday, and she wasn't at the door waiting for dinner or to come in later in the evening like she normally does.  I got up early to check and she still wasn't there.  But she just showed up and came in so I can relax now!

What are you up to today?