Sunday, November 04, 2007

Drumroll please...

It's time to choose a new free book winner. I must say you all outdid yourself with all the comments posted. And there were also a few new people who commented, too. Thanks!

Okay, on with the drumroll. Here are your random numbers:

43
Timestamp: 2007-11-04 18:28:20 UTC

This week's win a book winner is Marianne. Twice in a row! She won with a comment on my Random Thursday post. Not bad. She not only got me as a NaNoWriMo buddy, but a free book by commenting! Marianne, please pick a book off the list here and email me your choice and snail address. Thanks!

Last week's winner, Marianne, chose Mommy for A Minute a Harlequin American Romance written by the gifted Judy Christenberry, who I was fortunate to met in Reno at the RWA Conference in 2005.

Busy day yesterday. The swim meet was fun. So was the ski show. The kids had a blast. There were two rock walls to climb. Exhibitions to watch. Lots of stuff to see. As I mentioned in the comment section yesterday, hubby bought us something we all wanted this years...season passes! We got something called a Fusion Pass which is good at both Timberline and Ski Bowl. Even though the little one can ski free, he bought her a pass too so she wouldn't feel left out and it's one less stop we have to make to pick her up a lift ticket in the morning. Just hope we get some snow soon! Well, after the book is done!

As for writing, I didn't reach my 2000 word goal, but I came close. Approx. 1600 words. I don't remember the exact amount and am too lazy to look. I hope to reach 2400 words today, but we'll see! I still need to take down all my Halloween decorations and put up the Thanksgiving ones. Plus my bedroom floor is covered in laundry that needs to be folded.

Have a great Sunday!