Thursday, November 29, 2007

Four days to go

The reason I'm not posting the tally anymore is I can't figure out how to cut and paste it.  Blogger changed on me adding all kinds of new tools plus both an Edit Html and Compose mode.  But in doing that I lost the ability to paste.  It goes beneath the window and I can't figure out how to get it into the window so it's part of the blog at the top.  I don't have time to type it in each day so I'm kind of stuck.  If anyone has any ideas please let me know!

Still coughing and congested, but on the upswing definitely!  Hubby is going to work from home today so I have some help with Rose, too!  Still skipping today's Crossfit WOD.  It's a 5K run, but as a puppy/buttercup I'd only have to do 1-2 miles.  But it's raining and my head hurts, so I'll skip it and do a few squats and push-ups instead.

I typed in my changes to Chapters 6, 7 and 8.  I started typing in Chapter 9.  I also revised half of chapter 10 on paper.  Today's goal is to type in Chapter 9 so I can send it off to cp, finish revising Chapter 10 and start revising Chapter 11.  I really need this book done by tomorrow so I can spend the weekend going over it.  Fingers crossed.

Last night we watched Shrek the Halls and The Grinch Who Stole Christmas.  The kids enjoyed both.  Me, too.  I put them to bed right afterwards.  I decided to turn on the Hallmark Channel to have in the background while I typed in revisions and waited for hubby to get home from a meeting.  A movie called The Christmas Visitor was on.  Talk about a tear-jerker. But it was an enjoyable holiday film that made me think about a few things with my book!  

I love Christmas movies.  There are so many good ones out there that just bring the warm and fuzzies.  A couple of my favorites are Holiday Inn and Borrowed Hearts.   What are your favorites?