Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Getting panicked

Monday Tally

Pages revised: Chapter 5 and Chapter 6
Pages lost or gained due to revisions: -1
Total page count revised: 121 pages
Total page count to date: 213 pages
Total word count: 42408 words
Days remaining until D-day: 10

Chocolate consumed: A handful of whoppers
Junk food consumed: Burgerville Tillamook Cheeseburger and fries
Diet: Need to start The Zone, but with a deadline it just doesn't seem doable
Exercise: one hour Pilates mat class
Television watched: End of Chuck (the ending!!!! Wow!!!) and Heroes (which was amazing!)
Tears: none
Link/Clip for the day: If you want to read a first hand account of the December Mount Hood search for Kelly James, Brian Hall and Jerry Cooke, check out this article written by Iain Morris, a Portland Mountain Rescue member. Iain was one of the guys in the Esquire style layout and a couple of you voted for him, too! I came up with the idea for Christmas on the Mountain, the book I'm currently writing, while following this story last year.

Between 8:30 am and 8:15 pm yesterday, I was home for only 10 minutes. That was to drop off my purchases from Costco. I didn't get to bed until 1 am because I had to get some writing done. Of course if you look at my page totals, it doesn't look like I did much, but I really did revise two chapters. A manic Monday for sure! Today has to be better. Not being isn't an option!

What did you watch on television last night? Anyone see the shows I watched?