Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A quiet house

Everyone will be back to school today! I'm so relieved the oldest felt better this morning. Having her home and making the run to the doctor's really impacted writing yesterday. Forget about resting at all since I was not going to fall asleep with her around. I ended up crashing early which affected the writing, too.

The kids watched The Charlie Brown Christmas show last night. Tonight is the Shrek holiday special so they will watch that one too. I'm usually pretty strict with bedtimes, but loosen up the rules this time of year. I have so many wonderful memories watching all those Rankin-Bass Christmas shows when I was a kid that I want the same for my children.

I'm still sick, but not feeling as bad. Thank goodness. The stuffiness is now watering eyes and runny nose and the cough is more wicked, but the achy soreness is gone. I skipped Crossfit again this morning.

On the writing front, I have three chapters revised on paper (6, 7, 9) with changes that need to be typed in and two more printed out to be revised (10, 11). I'm waiting to hear back from my cp on chapter 8. I'm sure there will be many changes with that one!

I emailed my editor and asked if I could email the book on Sunday night so it was there Monday morning since it was due on a Saturday and no one was going to be there to read it when I sent it in. She said yes, so I just got another 24 hours to work on it. Huge sigh of relief.

Not much else to say except... Have a great day!!!