Sunday, November 11, 2007

This week's contest winner is...

Thanks for all the NaNoWriMo support this week. It really means a lot. I also appreciated your votes on which PMR member's picture from the Esquire style layout I should send in for the cover.

Okay, it's time to choose this week's free book winner. Here are your random numbers:

60
Timestamp: 2007-11-11 18:12:08 UTC

This week's win a book winner is Dru. She won with a comment on Fridays "258 words" post. Dru, please pick a book off the list here and email me your choice and snail address. Thanks!

Last week's winner, Marianne, chose an autographed copy of After Midnight written by the absolutely fabulous Teresa Medeiros. We are represented by the same literary agency in New York, but since I don't go to too many conferences and am pretty shy when it comes to meeting new people, it's not surprising I hadn't met her before. But since she was a fave of mine and I was sure someone who reads my blog must feel the same way, I decided it was time to introduce myself during a publisher sponsored booksigning at the RWA Conference in Dallas and, in the process, get a book to giveaway here. I'm glad I did. She is very welcoming and super friendly.

Have a wonderful Sunday!