Monday, January 03, 2011

Go Cardinal!

Tonight, Stanford plays Virginia Tech in the Orange Bowl. I can't wait to watch the game!

When I was at Stanford, I never missed a football game. I even traveled to a few away games since I was in the band. So much fun! Here's an article from the Miami Herald about the Incomparable Leland Stanford Junior University Marching Band aka LSJUMB.

Have you been watching any college football this holiday season? I haven't, but I'm counting down time until kickoff tonight!

3 comments:

Brandy said...

We're not huge football fans. And the one game we were concerned with, the team lost because of the player we were watching for to begin with became injured.

Hope you have a good day!

Dru said...

I'm not a football fan and the only game I partially watch is the Superbowl and that is mostly for the half-time show and commercials.

Did you team win?

Melissa McClone said...

Yes, Dru! They won!!!!! Very exciting.