Friday, September 09, 2005

Free Book Friday


Hero, Henry Davenport, has been on my mind since seeing Troy. Imagine my surprise when I received a package from Harlequin M&B and found hardcover copies of Henry's book, The Billionaire's Wedding Masquerade. The pink hardcover copies are sold to libraries in the U.K. I love them and keep one of each title on our living room bookcase. I've never had extra to give away. Until now...

It's Free Book Friday! Simply post a comment and you'll be entered to win an autographed hardcover copy of Henry's book. I won't even make you answer a question like I do on the website contest, either. If you have an overwhelming urge to answer a question, tell me the name of the person who's picture I sent in for the cover art? But you don't have to get it correct to win.

I usually have between 1-5 comments on my diary entries so I've written down a number between 1 and 5. If more than 5 people enter, I'll use a random number generator and pick the winner that way. The winner's name will be posted on Saturday's blog so be sure to check back if you enter!