Monday, September 26, 2005

Manic Monday

Here's the tally for yesterday:

New pages written: 0 (goal: 6.4 pages)
Old pages revised on paper: 0
Pages of revisions typed in: 0
Pages lost or gained due to revisions: 0
Total page count to date: 107 (goal: 200 pages)
Days remaining until D-day: 37

I took yesterday off. I needed to rest and take care of my son. He's got one ruptured eardrum. The doctor thinks the other will rupture today. He has a very severe ear infection. Poor little guy. He's home today from school and just miserable. I told him we could watch a Star Wars movie. That made him smile.

But...the panic has set in. I'm behind. I need to write. The book is constantly on my mind. Scenes popping. Characters talking. The entire plot imploding.

I just need everyone to be healthly! And start meeting my page goals no matter what.