Saturday, September 10, 2005

We have a winner...

Cherlyn Michaels is the winner of the autographed book. Congrats! Please use the website button on the left to go to the contact page and send me your snail address. I also need to know whether you want the book autographed for yourself, someone else or generic. Thanks!

No one guessed the correct answer. The picture I sent in for the cover was not Hayden Christensen. Back in 2003 when I wrote the book, I didn't know who Hayden was. Hard to believe, but true. I missed seeing Attack of the Clones in the theater due to a difficult pregnancy so I decided to wait until Episode 3 came out to watch it. I remained Star Wars spoiler free for two years. Not that hard to do living in a cave with three young kidlets and writing to keep me otherwise preoccupied:)

As for the picture... I was thumbing through a magazine and saw a photo of a man in a tuxedo. It was Henry Davenport! I looked again and realized it was actually Jude Law. So I bought the magazine and sent in that picture for the cover. Do you see the resemblance?