Friday, September 16, 2005

Not so good day

Here's the tally for today:

New pages written: 2 (goal: 6.4 pages)
Old pages revised on paper: 0
Pages of revisions typed in: 0
Pages lost or gained due to revisions: 0
Total page count to date: 72 (goal: 200 pages)
Days remaining until D-day: 46

Emails from editor in UK: 0
Emails from agent in NY: 0

Chocolate consumed: none
Junk food consumed: 3 Teddy Grahams
Exercise: none
Television watched: The Wiggles during lunchtime
Pictures of Hayden downloaded: 7 (He showed up at the Star Wars Fashion show in NY last night so there were yummy new pics of him. Love his hair in them! One of the ladies in the Hayden group I belong to got his autograph there.)

Okay, a not so good day especially after the progress yesterday. I'm bummed, but I had no choice. I start teaching a class this weekend at church so I spent this morning and tonight finishing up the classroom. What writing time I thought I'd have disappeared when my youngest's nap schedule got messed up and she wouldn't sleep. I even tried laying with her, but I fell asleep and she woke me up. Oh, well... I thought about staying up until I met my page goal, but I'm not feeling that desperate and I really am tired.

I must do better tomorrow and try to make up for my lack of pages today!