Thursday, September 15, 2005

I'm on my way

Here's the tally for today:

New pages written: 9 (goal: 6.4 pages)
Old pages revised on paper: 61
Pages of revisions typed in: 0 (I let revisions sit over night to make sure I want to make the changes before typing them in)
Pages lost or gained due to revisions: 0
Total page count to date: 70 (goal: 200 pages)
Days remaining until D-day: 47

Emails from editor in UK: 1 (No revisions or changes required on the proposal. I was asked to maintain emotional conflict throughout the story and make sure the reader knows why h/h can't be together.)
Emails from agent in NY: 2 (Also received a phone message from her. We need to determine delivery dates for book 2)

Chocolate consumed: 1 bowl of ice cream and 1 cookie
Junk food consumed: 2 rolls of Smarties
Exercise: 1 hour of Irish dance (We learned the 6-hand. My legs hurt from dancing on my toes and trying to kick my bum.)
Television watched: None, unless you want to count Blue's Clues while I built a tower of blocks with my daughter on the floor.
Pictures of Hayden downloaded: 2

A very good day. Let's hope I can keep this up!