Friday, September 23, 2005

Under the weather

Here's the tally for today:

New pages written: 0 (goal: 6.4 pages)
Old pages revised on paper: 0
Pages of revisions typed in: 14
Pages lost or gained due to revisions: +2
Total page count to date: 107 (goal: 200 pages)
Days remaining until D-day: 39

Emails from editor in UK: 0
Emails from agent in NY: 1 (from agent's assistant telling me agent is away in case the email I sent was urgent. It wasn't.)

Chocolate consumed: Bowl of ice cream
Junk food consumed: McDonalds for lunch
Exercise: None
Television watched: Weather channel, Disney channel and Nick Jr. (I was a bad mommy and let Rose watch more than one show.)
Pictures of Hayden downloaded: None.

Still not feeling well. I gave up on writing new pages and revised old pages. Our neighbor downstairs took my kids this afternoon so I could rest. (I tried writing, but my brain was mush.) Poor guy had his two plus my three. I owe him big time. Tomorrow we have tickets for The Lion King. I MUST GET WELL. Not only for the show, but the book. I'm falling behind, but I don't feel well enough to panic. But that will come.

Hugs and prayers to those affected by Hurricane Rita.