Friday, April 27, 2007

A Booksigning

I'm so not a center-of-attention girl, but after almost two years without doing a booksigning (last one was Reno '05) I will be doing one tomorrow in downtown Portland. The Rose City Romance Writers are putting on their annual Romance Readers' Luncheon at the Governor Hotel . A portion of the proceeds go towards Oregon Literacy. The keynote speaker is Sherrilyn Kenyon . I've missed the last couple due to the date always falling on the day of my son's birthday party. Tomorrow is son's birthday, but we planned his party for tonight. Anyway the luncheon should be a fun event. I no longer belong to the chapter so hardly ever see any local romance writers anymore. I'll also be doing another booksigning in July at the RWA national convention in Dallas.

Not much else to report. I've been writing, practicing my climbing knots, putting together an author basket to give away at the luncheon and getting ready for son's birthday party tonight. Tomorrow besides the luncheon is son's baseball game and on Sunday his team photos. I hope to spend as much time as I can on the book!

What do you have on your agenda for this weekend?

Have a great Friday!