Saturday, April 07, 2007

Saturday Scramble

No page tally until Monday. I usually post Friday's, but since this is Easter weekend, I'm going to wait until Monday. Maybe then I can catch up on a few pages. I will tell you I got a couple of pages written, and that was without any chocolate due to Good Friday.

I have a feeling there will be little television watching this time around. Not that I watch much to begin with, but I can't remember the last time I watched something on TV, not even TAR last Sunday since we were at Timberline, but April 23rd and the return of Heroes is just around the corner so at least on Mondays I'll have a show to post.

Today will be filled with packing and Easter prep including egg dying and hopefully (please, oh, please) writing. There is also another birthday to attend, but I may let hubby take that one.

I bought climbing shoes the other day, but one little device thingy on one of the elastic laces was missing, but I didn't notice until I put them on to show hubby. Since the house at Bend (same one where we stayed in January) has a rock wall, I want to try them out so I'll probably run down to REI and the piece that's missing. There's a climbing store on the way to Bend that someone on a forum recommended so I want to check that out and see if I can buy the rest of my gear on the list given to me by climbing cutie instructor. Once I have everything, we're going to get started!

So interesting tidbit about my climbing adventure so far. Every climber guy I've met in person is good looking. It's kind of weird, in a good way, of course. Maybe it's just to get me ready for my next book, but hey, I'm not complaining. I like my eye-candy as much as the next person. We'll have to see if the streak continues. Just the other day I met a real hero-worthy hottie at REI when I was looking at gear and shoes. As I was explaining what things were to Rose, he asked me if I climbed! I told him I was going to be learning. He said he was going up Hood that night.

Not much else to say except the Bend house does have wireless Internet so I will remain connected this week. Not that you'll read much except skiing at Mt. Bachelor, though I'm hoping to connect up with the BARK dogs and do a little research if I can. And unlike the January trip, we have a camera this time so there will be pics. Though if we're on the slope I will have on a helmet and goggles. Sorry, Tori. But in case you really must know or forgot what I look like, there's a head shot of me on my website!

It's late and I need some sleep. Hope you have a fun Saturday!