Sunday, April 01, 2007

Palm Sunday

We survived Mass this morning without any palm incidents. Rose wanted to swing hers and I imagined her hitting someone in the eye with it.

I'm almost packed. Just need to find my helmet. It's gotta be here somewhere. My parents are here, ready to watch the kidlets and the kitties, for the next couple of days. I still need to give them a list of where they need to be when. And directions. Cannot forget directions.

Dru was correct. We're going to Mt. Hood. See the link for the day if you want to know exactly where we're staying and skiing. I may or may not have Internet access, but this is time for us, without the kids, so popping on-line won't be a priority. I will see if I can find a little souvenir for Dru since she was the right (and only even gave you a second question in the comment section!) guess! Email me your snail address please, Dru.

I know I've told a few people what I got hubby for his anniversary present, but does anyone I haven't told want to take a guess? It's something he's wanted for a long time.

Link for the day: This is where I'm taking hubby for our anniversary. It's hard to believe we will have been married twelve years on the 2nd of April!