Sunday, April 15, 2007

A BSP Plug


Besides this blog there is something else I write. One of those is now on sale. You can find my newest release on store shelves for the next couple of weeks or at your fave on-line bookseller after that.

Marriage for Baby is the story of an on the verge of divorce couple, Kate Malone and Jared Reed, and what happens when they gain custody of Cassidy, their best friends' four month old daughter. If you want to know more, go to my website. It's right there on the homepage with a link to the excerpt. Better yet, go buy the book. Just kidding!

Okay, enough blatant self promotion. At least until December when the next one comes out. I need to do this every now and then so I can honestly tell tell hubby I actually do need to spend time with the blog in order to promote my books!

I'm going to be writing today. What about you?