Thursday, April 05, 2007

The Return of the Tally

Wednesday Tally

New pages written: 3 (goal: 6.2 pages per day)
Old pages revised on paper: 0
Pages of revisions typed in: 0
Pages lost or gained due to revisions: 0
Total page count to date: 58 (goal: 200)
Days remaining until D-day: not going to count yet, but the book's due June 1
Emails from editor in UK: 0
Emails from agent in NY: 0
Emails from continuity loop: approx. 10

Chocolate consumed: Brownie
Junk food consumed: A Twizzler stick
Exercise: none
Television watched: none
Tears: none
Link for the day: Mom My Ride! Blog reader Tiffany emailed me this YouTube video. Pretty funny since I have three kids, drive a minivan and have a hubby partial to duck tape!



With a book due in less than two months, the tally has returned. I'm already behind. Nothing new.

Last night I read Myrna Mackenzie's continuity book. It was great. After reading her and Shirley's books, I'm feeling the pressure on mine.

On the home front, I found out yesterday that we are having our family Easter celebration here. I have done nothing yet to get ready (not even Easter bunny stuff) which means I need to go shopping. I also have to take Smalls back to the vet so I may stop by REI to try on rock climbing shoes and harnesses. And Rocket has been diagnosed as Hyper-T, too. Hubby is not happy since that means Rocket will need the same treatment as Spirit. It's a cure, but it's also expensive.

What are you doing today?