Friday, April 06, 2007

Good Friday

Thursday Tally

New pages written: 2 (goal: 6.2 pages per day)
Old pages revised on paper: 0
Pages of revisions typed in: 0
Pages lost or gained due to revisions: 0
Total page count to date: 60 (goal: 200)
Days remaining until D-day: not going to count yet, but the book's due June 1
Emails from editor in UK: 0
Emails from agent in NY: 0
Emails from continuity loop: 11

Chocolate consumed: Brownie
Junk food consumed: French fries
Exercise: none
Television watched: none
Tears: yes, but not writing related. Church was beautiful last night
Link for the day: too busy

Not a lot of writing yesterday, but most of the evening was spent at church. Mass, then we ran home, put the kids to bed than split the remainder of time at church until midnight. I did manage two pages while hubby was there! I also got my Easter bunny helper shopping done between picking up the kids from school and Mass. Of course, that meant I didn't eat dinner until 9:30 pm.

Today so far has consisted of Pilates, Costco run and a b-day party with Rose. I also managed to drop off a bag of romance novels to the woman who sold me my ski gear. I had a bunch that needed to be passed on so I'm glad to have them out of the house. Still need to clean for Sunday, do a little more shopping for the Easter meal and pack for our spring break ski trip to Bend. And we'll be spending a big chunk of tonight at church again.

Are you ready for Easter? Any big plans? When do you dye eggs?