Sunday, March 23, 2008

Another book winner...

The kids are in bed and it's all quiet around here. The excitement from Easter and the birthday celebration has ended. A busy, but wonderful day!

Here are your random numbers:

6
Timestamp: 2008-03-24 05:42:30 UTC

This week's free book winner is Brandy. She won with a comment on the post, Free Book Winner! This isn't the first time someone has one congratulating someone else. Brandy, please pick a book from the list here and email me your selection with your snail address. You can find my email via the contact link on my website. And even if you've won a book in the past please include your mailing address. Please, oh, please. That makes things easier for me. Thanks!

Last week's winner Dru chose The Leopard Prince. I have more than one of these which is why it's still on the list.

Hope everyone had an enjoyable Easter Sunday! I'm ready for bed.