Saturday, March 22, 2008

Nervous and Excited

Today, we are planning to drive out and meet a dog. She's two and a Norwegian Husky. Fingers crossed this is a good match!

Of course in between doing that, I'm cleaning and trying to get ready for Easter. Oh, and writing, too.

Tomorrow is my oldest's birthday. She's so excited to have her birthday on Easter Sunday. It will never happen again in her lifetime. At least that's what everyone keeps telling her. We went to the Dollar Tree yesterday. She's not having a party this year, but wants to give her siblings and cousins goody bags tomorrow. She picked out some cute Easter things for them. I asked what she wanted for dessert. Chocolate fondue. So I'm going to do that as well as bake a cake. I bought some pastel colored icing and Easter sprinkles to decorate the top of that.

What's on your agenda today?