Thursday, March 13, 2008

Yippee!

This morning I want to give a huge shout out to my good friend and wonderful critique partner, Virginia Kantra! She's one of the authors of Shifter, a paranormal anthology, that's going to hit the NYT list at #14! I'm so excited and thrilled for her. Talk about a dream come true.

Virginia's novella in Shifter, Sea Crossing, is the prequel to her upcoming Children of the Sea trilogy. If you buy Shifter, you also get a sneak peek at the first chapter of Sea Witch, her book that will be out in July.

I'll be honest. I'm not a big paranormal fan. Fantasy is more my style. But Children of the Sea is an amazing series. And I'm not saying that just because she had moi as a critique partner. But I'm sure that didn't hurt! Seriously, I recommend the books highly!

I'll post about the dog visit later. I didn't have time to upload the pics! Rose and I are meeting a friend of mine and her son at a coffee shop. What do you have going on today?