Sunday, March 09, 2008

Another free book winner...

I've been decluttering. I can't believe the junk I had in my bedroom. I decided to start there instead of the Great Room since I really needed to organize and figure out all the books I had upstairs. A lot of work, but it sure does feel good to start seeing things more organized!

Here are your random numbers:

5
Timestamp: 2008-03-10 03:14:25 UTC

This week's free book winner is windycindy. She won with a comment on the post, Winner! Cindi, please pick a book from the list here and email me your selection with your snail address. You can find my email via the contact link on my website. And even if you've won a book in the past please include your mailing address. That makes things easier for me. Thanks!

Last week's winner catslady chose McKettrick's Luck by Linda Lael Miller. I still have one of these left which is why it remains on the list of available books!

Everything up until this week has been mailed so hopefully you'll be getting your books soon. Hubby went to the post office for me so I'm guessing everything went slow mail!

Hope you had a great Sunday. Mine was very productive! I even got the finished frame back, complete with mirror and hanging hardware. Boy, does it look nice in our study!