Thursday, March 20, 2008

A new deadline

June 1.

I heard from my editor this morning. They would like the trilogy manuscript on June 1st, a Sunday. I asked for two more weeks. Well, to the 16th which is a Monday, but didn't hear back on that so until then June 1 is what I'm shooting for.

No matter what the delivery date, it's time to get busy. Wait. I'm already busy. I mean, get writing!

Of course, I've yet to start today. Instead I finally got to go climbing and then I ran to Costco to start buying things for Easter. Family and friends are coming here on Sunday. I popped into Krispy Kreme for a donut. Boy was that tasty. But it's almost time for the little one to take a nap (she's feeling much better!) so then I'll be able to work on the book.

First thing I have to change? My heroine's name. Jordan is also the name of a model in the UK so they want something different.

Any changes or change of plans going on in your life?