Thursday, March 27, 2008

Climbing Cutie Update

It's been awhile since I mentioned the Climbing Cutie so I figured it was time for an update. What's cutie been up to?
Ice climbing, crossfit, new house and work. Lots of work. Oh yeah... and getting ready for swimsuit season (hence the xfit) :P
I don't think he's going to have a problem come swimsuit time, do you?

It's hard to believe I've only known the Climbing Cutie a little over a year now. He's become such a treasured friend, it feels as if he's been part of my life for much longer than that. My hubby and the kidlets think he's pretty awesome, too. Thank goodness for that on-line climbing forum where we met.  He was (and continues to be) so nice and helpful (and patient) with all my questions about men/heroes, relationships/dating and of course, climbing. I don't think he knew what he was getting himself into by befriending this romance writer!

In an email dated March 12, 2007, I wrote:
And while I'm asking questions, what's your favorite malt-beverage brand (or wine, if you prefer) and coffee type. I'm going to owe you;)
No kidding! He's helped me with research for my books, provided a twenty-something guy's viewpoint for my heroes and changed my life by introducing me to climbing and Crossfit. I owe him big time, but paying him back just doesn't seem possible after all he's done for me. But hopefully I'll find some way some day.

I do have a book idea percolating in the back of my mind. The story features a Crossfit instructor hero. A hero who's not only a cutie, but looks totally hot in a swimsuit!