Tuesday, March 04, 2008

The final assault

Okay, here's the most recent update of my To Do list. Since I haven't heard back on the trilogy proposal, I need to crank out the rest of this list in the next couple of days. I also need to clean my downstairs. We're having a visiting priest for dinner tomorrow night. All the frame art/wood burning stuff is set up on two portable tables and clutter has piled up so I must clean.

1. 4th Grade Art Project (due early March)
a. Burn inner work around three sides
b. Burn 17 16 14 pictures drawn by kids
c. Trace top design (waiting to be given this)
d. Burn top design
e. Paint inner work
f. Have 17 kids 16 kids 12 kids paint their pictures
g. Paint top design
h. Stain (may paint it now)
i. Varnish - not my job
j. Have mirror installed - not my job
h. Have hardware to hang frame installed - not my job
i. Deliver frame morning of auction

2. Finish AAs (due a week from Tuesday)

3. Embroider two panels for 2nd Grade Art Project (due a week from Monday)

4. Read 8 6 5 Rita 4 3 2 books (scores due March 8)

5. Write Princess Nobody proposal (no deadline, but should have been sent in January) new manuscript (due May 1)

6. Download pictures

7. Finish Disneyland Trip Report (for here and Disney forum)

8. Mail free book winner (Nathalie) her book. Brandy, too! I did buy new padded envelopes so no more delay! And all the other contest winners and stuff. Need to add go to Post Office and mail all those padded envelopes! This is a huge pile I really need to do now. Including the Harlequin coupons.

9. Make a new headpiece for Mackenna's solo dress

My goal today is to get all the things mailed and finish one of the RITA books and start the other. I don't feel right writing the Disneyland report until I turn my RITA scores in. Wish me luck!

Are you making headway on your To Do list?

Updates from today in red!