Friday, March 21, 2008

My Upcoming Release


Here is the cover for my June release, SOS MARRY ME. The six authors involved in The Wedding Planners continuity have a forum on eharlequin. Stop by if you get the chance. We'll be there until all six books have been release. I've been trying to work on the continuity's Wedding Planner blog, too. So much to do and so little time... the story of my life!

I managed to write four pages after Mass and Adoration last night. Five if you count the two sentences that rolled over. And yes, sometimes I do this on the tally, but not until I'm closer to the due date and in a panic. Speaking of the tally, I'm not sure when it will return. Possibly May 1. That would give me a little over a month to put a good dent into the project!

Okay, I still need to shower. The kids have early release since it's Good Friday. I don't know about you, but I'm so not ready for Easter!