Monday, February 02, 2009

Contest Winner!

Sorry for the late post. I have been so busy I don't have a lot of time to be on-line right now. Here are your random numbers:

106
Timestamp: 2009-02-03 06:07:30 UTC

This week's free book winner is Jane. She won with a comment on the post Crossfit Challenge Day 1. Jane, please choose one book from the list here. Email me your choice along with your snail address. You can use the contact form on my website.

Last week's winner Virginia chose Sophie Nash's A Dangerous Beauty. Amy, the winner from a couple of weeks ago, chose Heather Webber's Digging up emailed me her choice, but I can't find it so please check your inbox Amy and resend me your choice.

If you're new here all you have to do to enter the contest is make a comment here on the blog. Every comment you make gives you one entry into the weekly free book contest, so comment often!