Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Halp!

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals

I feel just like the fishy. Someone please come help me! My son is good as new, but my youngest woke up at 12:30 am on Monday night/Tuesday morning covered in vomit. It made for a very long night and day. Hubby came home on Tuesday evening looking really bad. He just said he had it and went upstairs. Me? I slept on the couch even though I've slept with both kids when they were sick. Hubby's not the best patient so it's best if I stay away when he's like this. And, I have to be honest, I'm running on fumes here and need some sleep. Right now, I'm praying our oldest doesn't get it or me!

Sorry I haven't been blog hopping, but between laundry and caring for sickies and trying to grab a few minutes of sleep here and there, there hasn't been time to be on-line a lot. I'm hoping this is all over with very soon!

Take care!