Thursday, February 05, 2009

Time

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals

I saw this LOLcat and immediately thought of my three furbabies. Ever had a case of missing time? When you were sure you had time only to realize you were late for something?

I have. It's very disconcerting. Where did the time go? I have an overactive imagination so images of missing time, alien abductions or something you would see on X-Files tend to spring to mind. But now I think I'll just blame the cats the next time this happens. One of my cats stepping on my digital clock seems a more plausible reason, don't you think?

At least I won't have to worry about my cats playing with my clock and making me late today. I get to stay home all day! I've had two days of running around so am so happy about that. What's on my agenda? I have to write a dear reader letter for my September release, make 25 Valentine's for the girls' group I help lead once a month and make samples of Valentine's crafts we'll be doing next Friday at a Valentine's party. Since I like being crafty, it should be a fun day.

What are you up to?