Sunday, March 25, 2012

Baskets

funny cat pictures - Yes, it's a lovely basket.  You bought it just for me.
see more

All I can say about the pic above is it is so true! The kidlets are currently wondering what's going happen come Easter time when we're one basket short. We've been getting the house in order (Finally!) and found one of the Easter backets that had been somewhere it shouldn't. But before we could get it out to the garage, it was commandeered by the cats. They love it. So it's currently up in my room. I told the kids they cats could survive without it on Easter Sunday!

I'm hosting my family this year so the annual spring cleaning has been going on. The downstairs is looking so good if I say so myself. The upstairs not so much. Oh, well... I still have a couple of weeks!

Have you started your spring cleaning yet?