Wednesday, January 31, 2007

D-Day!

Final Tally

New pages written: 0 (goal: 6.2 pages per day)
Old pages revised on paper: 217
Pages of revisions typed in: 217
Pages lost or gained due to revisions: 0
Total page count to date: 217 (goal: 200) for sure closer to 215 now.
Days remaining until D-day: 0 days
Emails from editor in UK: 2 (title brainstorming)
Emails from agent in NY: 0

Chocolate consumed: 2 chunks of a Hershey bar
Junk food consumed: Burgerville meal
Exercise: none
Television watched: none
Tears: none
Link for the day: Meet Salcha! She is a member of the avalanche rescue K-9 team at Mt. Bachelor. I saw her on Friday when I was skiing. What a beauty! Check out the website while you're there. Very cool dogs doing important work! They need donations, too!

I just emailed the book. I'm so tired, but today is my busy day so there would be no time to write.

Thanks for all your supportive comments and chocolate! They really got me through the crunch time.

Now I'm going to sleep!

Love,
Melissa
xoxox