Thursday, January 18, 2007

Not another...

Snow day.

Yep. The kidlets have no school again. That's no school so far this week if anyone was counting.

Of course, hubby made it into work today. He fed the kids, turned on the television and left. I never woke up. So now that I am awake, I'm taking off my writer hat. I can't complain. The last two days were so great. I didn't have to cook or clean or any of that other domestic stuff. I only had to write and give out hugs and kisses as required.

I'll try to post a tally later, if not tomorrow.

Last night, I managed to get a lot of the upcoming princess tea party stuff done while I watched American Idol. Gotta say, they really made Seattle look bad talent wise. Not sure if they edited the show that way or if not many talented singers showed up, but it was really bad. Funny though. Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse...here they were. Even hubby, who only likes watching talking heads and sports, was into it.

Did you see American Idol last night? What did you think?