Monday, January 29, 2007

Almost there

Ski Weekend Tally

New pages written: 6 (goal: 6.2 pages per day)
Old pages revised on paper: 0
Pages of revisions typed in: none
Pages lost or gained due to revisions: 0
Total page count to date: 222 (goal: 200) for sure closer to 215 now.
Days remaining until D-day: 2 days (YIKES!)
Emails from editor in UK: 0
Emails from agent in NY: 0

Chocolate consumed: ice cream
Junk food consumed: McDonald's filet of fish meal with ice tea
Exercise: none (legs still store from skiing)
Television watched: none
Tears: None .
Link for the day: These guys rock! If you want to see my fave new site, check out this link. The wonderful members here helped me with a setting for the final scene of my manuscript.

We're home. I have a complete. I now have two days to turn it into something a whole lot better than what's there now.

Of course, I need to sleep first. It's 2:30 am and I'm tired.

Wish me luck. Send lots of virtual chocolate. I'm really going to need it!