Sunday, January 21, 2007

Into the Cave

My writing goal today is to rough out the remaining parts of the book so I can spend the week rewriting instead of writing. I'm a much better rewriter than writer.

Yesterday was almost a total wash writing wise though the princess tea party was a success (our camera broke 1/4 into it) and the hubby's company party at Greek Cucina in downtown Portland last night was so much fun. We even won a $300 gift certificate from American Airlines, who we affectionately called the Evil Empire when I worked for the Friendly Skies.

I'll post the tally tomorrow. I'm down to single digit countdown to D-day. Panicked, stressed, craving chocolate and wishing there was a hottie hero here to massage my tense shoulders.

Anyone have any recommendations for a new digital camera? That's something I need to get by Thursday and don't have time to do a lot of research! Thanks!

Have a great day!