Friday, January 26, 2007

Friday fun

Friday Tally

New pages written: 6 (goal: 6.2 pages per day)
Old pages revised on paper: none
Pages of revisions typed in: none
Pages lost or gained due to revisions: 0
Total page count to date: 212 (goal: 200) for sure closer to 215 now.
Days remaining until D-day: 5 days
Emails from editor in UK: 1 (asking me whether I would have the manuscript done by the 31st. I said yes!)
Emails from agent in NY: 0

Chocolate consumed: Peanut m&ms at lunch, German chocolate cake slice at dinner
Junk food consumed: soda and wine
Exercise: Skiing!
Television watched: none
Tears: none
Link for the day: Mt Bachelor! This is where we are skiing this weekend.

I managed to get a scene written last night after everyone went to bed. I'll try to do the same thing tonight.

We're having a blast. Skiing has been so much fun. My legs are sore and I realize just how out of shape I am, but it's been a blast. The kidlets are loving ski school. Mackenna moved up a level; Finn moved up two levels. Rose didn't hate day care, but she didn't exactly love it, either, and cried the last hour.

Had a wonderful dinner with our new friends tonight. And our other friends arrived safely and all four kidlets are sleeping together in the loft.

I still have some writing to do so that's about it for now.

Hope you're having a great weekend!