Sunday, January 28, 2007

Update from Bend

We had another beautiful, sunny day of skiing. Blue skies at the top of the mountain, but a blanket of fog over the town of Bend. It would have made a great picture had I had a camera. We stopped at three places on the way down here to buy the camera I wanted, Canon SD800is, but all three were sold out. After doing the research (me, not hubby) I knew what I wanted and decided to wait.

My legs are more sore today. Turns out my friend used to be a member of the Mt. Hood Meadows Ski Team when she was in high school. Even though that was twenty years ago, she's super fast. Keeping up was a near impossibility for both hubby and I, but it was fun to try! I'd love to be that excellent a skier someday.

Last night we dragged the kids from the slope to Mass. Poor Finn fell asleep. Afterwards, we met our friends for dinner at a Mexican restaurant in downtown Bend then it was home to hot tub and then crash. Everyone slept very well.

Everyone is going sledding this morning. (Once they are all up!) I'm staying home to write. Better get to it!

Have a wonderful day!