Friday, January 19, 2007

The Caped Kitty

Since I have a book due in twelve days I figured I'd totally waste precious writing time by putting together today's blog.

Yes, I am insane. Yes, I am stressed. And no, I have not been drinking, just writing a kissing scene from the hero's POV and the sequel from the heroine's POV that comes next. So procrastination was totally justified. Or maybe not. You decide.

Please click on all links as you read.

This is a story about the Caped Kitty?

The Caped Kitty looked like your typical kitten growing up, but this cat was special. This adorable fur ball had amazing superhero powers.

As an adult cat, the Caped Kitty discovered its special abilities, and now wearing a flowing red cape performs breathtaking rescues with no regard for its own safety or aversion to water. After all, what good are nine lives if you can't use eight of them to save others?

Besides the gratification of being a super hero and buying additional capes with proceeds from its own line of Cafe Press items including T-shirts and coffee mugs, the Caped Kitty has been voted the number one crush by felines across the globe. It even has a fan club and groupies.

Other cats may claim to have super powers, but they are just wanna-be super heroes.

There is only one Caped Kitty.

The end.

Note: I found the photos on flickr.com. I do not know any of the cats, their owners or the individuals who took the photographs. I just thought they were fun shots so I hope they don't mind!