Thursday, February 12, 2009

A couple things

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals

I really should email this LOLcat to my hubby!!!! Not that it matters. We're only exchanging cards. Nothing else. I'll spend my Valentine's day watching Irish dance. Not exactly romantic since I'll have the three kidlets with me. Maybe next year hubby and I be able to sneak a little romance in there! Fingers crossed!

I wanted to let you know that Sunday will be the last free book giveaway. Some things have come up, and I can't keep the contest going right now. When I can bring it back, I will. I still have lots of books to giveaway! Make sure you posts comments before Sunday to get entries!

11 comments:

Brandy said...

Ooh, that's a good one! As for the romantic day? Yeah, I hear ya! *g*
And the contest? We visit because of YOU not the contest!

limecello said...

Oh what a picture!

Also - ditto Brpandy :)

Amy said...

Very soon, Kid #1 will be old enough to be left In Charge for several hours while you and Hubs have a night out!

When 14 and 10 could be left alone for several hours....Best. News. EVER.

Pooh-pooh on the contest. We're here for YOU, babe.

My captcha was zoolie....it just makes me smile.

Jane said...

We love hanging out here with you.

Cheri2628 said...

I love the expression on that cat's face! :-)

Dru said...

It's you we're interested in hearing from.

Have a good Friday.

housemouse88 said...

The cats are just too cute. They remind me of my two, Salt and Pepper.

As for Valentine's Day, it depends on the weather as to what we are doing. As of right now, it looks like watching the boob tube. LOL. Jr already bought me two books for Valentine's day. However, I'm already done with them. Have a great day.

Rottie_mom said...

LOL love the pic.

I've never had a special valentine's day lol.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

catslady said...

We had a GC to a local restaurant (a gift from my daughter for Christmas since we don't eat out as much as we use to) and we used it yesterday - my husband hates crowds and V-day is on a Saturday which makes it worse so he figures that dinner counts lol. Maybe you can do it another day, Melissa.

Virginia said...

LOL, love the photo. You have some of the best photos on your blog!

Sarita Leone said...

I come here to visit with you. :)

We are having a quiet Valentine's Day here. I'll make a heart-shaped cake, and we'll have a heart-shaped pizza for dinner. Corny, but fun.