Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Halp!

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals

I feel just like the fishy. Someone please come help me! My son is good as new, but my youngest woke up at 12:30 am on Monday night/Tuesday morning covered in vomit. It made for a very long night and day. Hubby came home on Tuesday evening looking really bad. He just said he had it and went upstairs. Me? I slept on the couch even though I've slept with both kids when they were sick. Hubby's not the best patient so it's best if I stay away when he's like this. And, I have to be honest, I'm running on fumes here and need some sleep. Right now, I'm praying our oldest doesn't get it or me!

Sorry I haven't been blog hopping, but between laundry and caring for sickies and trying to grab a few minutes of sleep here and there, there hasn't been time to be on-line a lot. I'm hoping this is all over with very soon!

Take care!

12 comments:

Dru said...

{{{{Melissa}}}}

I hope everyone feels better soon.

Marianne Arkins said...

Aww... hon.... stay germ free and hang in there!

(((((hugs)))))))

housemouse88 said...

Hope your family gets to feeling better and you don't get it.

Tori Lennox said...

*hugs* sweetie. I hope everyone is feeling better very soon.

Rottie_mom said...

Oh Im so sorry to hear everyone is sick. ((((hugs))))

Love the fish lol

Virginia said...

Oh wow you are getting it all the way around. You are right about one thing when a man get sick you need to stay away for them. They make the worse patients.

catslady said...

Sounds horrible (I'll take pooppy diapers over vomit anyday).

Take it easy and hope everyone is better soon.

Cheri2628 said...

Bless your heart, hon!

I hope everyone gets better SOON!

Amy said...

Quarantine. Seriously. Lock yourself away somewhere.

{{{{{{{{{{Melissa}}}}}}}}}}}

I hope everyone feels better SOON and you don't get sick at all.

Brandy said...

Gosh I hear you. Son threw up and never quite woke up even as I cleaned him off this morning. Drainage. Yuck. Now Chris has it and is driving me batty.
I hope everyone feels better soon. Hang in there! and HUGS!

Jane said...

Hope everyone feels better.

limecello said...

Oh no - poor Melissa- big hugs to you. I hope everyone who is sick gets better!!!