Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Last Crazy Wednesday of 2010

I can't believe it's already December 15th. The time is just flying by! I've been taking my time researching and writing the new Christmas Magic/Hood Hamlet book, but I need to kick it up a notch. Just wish I could shake this head cold. It still won't go away.

But life is definitely slowing down as Christmas draws closer. This is the last crazy Wednesday of the year! I'm looking forward to a couple weeks off from the running around and teaching. The only thing scheduled next Wednesday is a PT appt. for my oldest!

I'm also checking more things off my To Do list. Last night, I put the final touches on the PSNEA (Puget Sound Norwegian Elkhound Association) newsletter. My oldest volunteered me to be the newsletter editor. Fortunately, they have been very understanding of my other deadlines so no pressure.

Mackenna said she would help me, so I had her take pics of Chaos to use. These are from my iPhone. Hubby told me yesterday the card reader is missing so we can't download pics to any computer!

In this picture, Chaos really wanted a piece of cheese Mackenna was using as bait. She's a silly dog. When she wants something you're eating, she drools!

I posted on Facebook about this weekends' dog show, but not here. Mackenna and Chaos won their class in a Jr. Handler competition at a local AKC show on Saturday. It was their first win. Very exciting.

And our son didn't want to be left out of the winning, either. On Sunday, he won his age group for the 100m freestyle and also beat the A time by two seconds. The A team is used as the state qualifier time so he was very excited!

Okay, better get to work before the running around begins!