Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Yoda and his tree

My hard drive is so full I haven't been able to download any photos for months. When I tried to take picture yesterday, the card was full. Pics from my girls' weekend in August were still on there. Yikes! I should just buy an external drive, but I keep forgetting.

But I realized I could take pics with my cellphone so last night, Yoda was in his spot under the tree so I grabbed my iPhone. We finally got around to decorating this weekend. We were waiting to see if Yoda's fascination with the tree would continue. It has.

He loves the tree so much that we decided not to put any breakable ornaments up again. I miss my blown glass ones and others that have special meaning to us, but it's also fun to watch Yoda play under there without any worry! Maybe by next year he'll have outgrown his kitten phase.

How are your Christmas preparations coming along? I still have a few things left to do, but it's finally looking like Christmas at our house!