Monday, December 27, 2010

The Only Thing Missing is...

Funny Pictures - Cyoot Kitteh
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

...snow.

The east coast is getting pounded with snow, and a couple feet is predicted to fall in the Cascades. I wish those of us in the lower elevations of the PNW would also see some of the white stuff.

How's the weather where you are?

Yesterday, I had to exchange son's jacket for a larger size so also picked up some wrapping paper, tags and ribbons on super sale. I also swung by Michaels to buy some Christmas craft supplies on clearance. Now I'm all set for next year!

Today is all about writing. I have to take our dog Chaos to the vet, but after that I'm going to concentrate on the new proposal. Hubby has the week off so I want to take advantage of his being home to get lots done on the proposal, house, etc.

What are you up to?